Cultura Fest Comes to San Diego!
The Movement Brand is bringing the 1st Cultura Fest to North County, San Diego. A small event to celebrate culture among the Mexican & Latinx communities while celebrating the Anniversary of The Movement Brand.
This culturally inspired apparel company focuses on preserving la culture through art & design. The Carlsbad, CA. born business has become one of San Diego's most supported & appreciated small businesses that provides a unique cultural experience and takes Traditional Mexican Folk and revamps it into a modern apparel line for all generations to appreciate.
On April 29th, 2017 The Movement Brand will be hosting Cultura Fest at Aztec Brewery - the only culturally influenced brewery in North County. With Unique Flavors, Tacos, Local Live Entertainment, Danza Azteca, and over 15 vendors from the Los Angeles & Barrio Logan area. This new event is one to mark on the calendar!
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Cultura Fest?
- Cultura Fest is a celebration of culture among our local communities and expose small Latinx owned businesses that are under represented, yet live in our own backyard. The Movement has had a great year in business and we're here to congratulate them!
When is Cultura Fest?
- The event is taking place at Aztec Brewery in Vista, CA. from 3-10pm.
2330 La Mirada Dr. Suite 300, Vista CA 92081
A Map of the Brewery Location is HERE!
Is the event child friendly?
- The event is outdoors and families are welcome. Please be advised that there will be no activities geared towards those younger in age, and we ask that parents/guardians keep their little ones close by.
What about seating?
- Seating at Aztec Brewery is VERY LIMITED. Seating is on our FIRST come, First serve basis. The Majority of the event is standing room outdoors and an opportunity to meet new culture enthusiasts in the San Diego Weather!
What Entertainment will be at the event?
- We have collaborated with many local musicians to bring a wide variety of music from Alternative Rock en Español, Hip-Hop, to Flamenco Acoustic to Latin. Our local DJ, Richie Sanchez of Mexisurf Producations will be spinning Latin, Cumbia & our favorite Reggae Rythms. We are also having local Danza Azteca Calpulli Omeyocan of Oceanside to present a Traditional Aztec Blessing Ceremony at 4:15pm!!!!
What vendors will be present?
We have over 16 vendors that will be bringing the most unique & original pieces for all budgets! These vendors are coming from LA County & our own Barrio Logan in San Diego.
We'll have some special vendors including Shoplatinx - an online magazine & database promoting all Latinx owned businesses. In addition we have Chicano Eats of Santa Ana known for his mouth watering chicano inspired recipes and has had endless media attention. Let's not forget Chula Vista Resident, Daniela Copenhaver who made the TOP 3 on Food Network's Spring Baking Championship!